Organize a carpool! For both the environment and the surrounding area ...
• From Brussels: Via the E411: 35 min
• From Namur: Via the E411: 22 min
• From Liège: Via the E42 and the E411: 48 minutes
• From Charleroi: Via the E420 and N25: 34 min
If you arrive from the E411:
Take exit 9-Corroy-le-Grand towards E19 / Nivelles / Mont-St-Guibert
Follow the N25
Take the first exit towards Mont-Saint-Guibert / Sablière
If you arrive from the N25:
Take the Ottignies-LLN / Wavre exit.
Follow the deviation signs towards Mont-Saint-Guibert to reach the back of the Axis Park.
The nearest train station is Mont-Saint-Guibert station, which is 2.2 km away from the entrance to the sand quarry.
Ideal way to be warm at the start of the race!
From the center of LLN: 3km or 11 minutes
A bike park will be provided near the departure village. You can therefore directly enter the sand quarry by bike.
The car parks planned for the event will be located in the vicinity of the sand quarry.
Members of the organization will be there to guide you. Then follow the arrows Sand Race to get to the start of the race.
Stay tuned on our Facebook page for details (they will also be published here).
More info soon
DEPARTURE OF THE RACE
More info soon
BEFORE OR AFTER THE RACE
Come and enjoy from the facilities before and after the race to make the most of this day!
Info and details to come!
In the Oasis you will find everything you need to relax after the effort and celebrate your success!
• Changing rooms and (unheated) showers
• Free outside left-luggage lockers to leave your belongings during the race Each participant can leave a bag at the left-luggage office. Bagless clothing will not be accepted.
• Business area